Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital
If you're a ServSafe CertifiedCook, and looking for job with benefits, then this may be thejob for you!
Northeastern Nevada RegionalHospital is looking for a cook to prepare and cook food for hospitals patients,employees and visitors while minimizing waste and providing quality customerservice.
Essential job functionsinclude, but are not limited to:
1. Cooks in quantities according to menu and number of persons to beserved and washes dishes as needed.
2. Prepares patient and staff cookies, desserts, etc.
3. Reviews menus and production sheets. Sets up hot side of tray lineand serves meals.
4. Records refrigerator, freezer, and food temperatures daily.
5. Uses a variety of light and heavy kitchen equipment.
6. Prepares patient s late trays as needed.
7. Assists with serving staff meals and runs cash register as needed.
8. Assists with clean-up of cafeteria meals.
9. Direct other employees and make critical decisions when nosupervisor available.
Shifts start as early as 5AM 1:30PM, and 11AM 7:30PM shifts, including weekends.
ABOUTUS: At Northeastern Nevada RegionalHospital's 75-bed facility, you re more than just an employee; you re part ofour family. Community populationapproximately 35,000. We are located atthe base of the beautiful Ruby Mountains, elevation level 5,000. www.nnrhospital.com
BENEFITSOVERVIEW: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance,company paid basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental and Voluntaryinsurance options, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off/Holidays, tuitionreimbursement program, cell phone discounts, and Flexible Health SpendingAccount/Dependent Care Account options.
CERTIFICATION: ServSafe Certificate preferred, required within 90 days after hire.